Update on COVID-19 From Jones Healthcare Group
Taking care of our colleagues and stakeholders is at the core of everything we do. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, Jones Healthcare Group continues to take measures to help protect against the spread of the virus.
We are vigilant in monitoring this evolving situation and adopting recommendations from official health organizations and the government – and have a dedicated leadership team that meets daily with plans in place to quickly respond based on their guidance. Importantly, we are maintaining the same service levels and operations we always have – it’s “business as usual” at Jones as we continue to supply the essential health, wellness and nutrition markets.
Here are the steps we have taken in response to COVID-19:
- To promote physical distancing, all staff who are not required to work at our facilities have been working from home and will continue to do so until further notice.
- Staff have been equipped with laptops and computers for continued access to email and will be checking voicemail frequently to ensure timely responses to inquiries.
- Measures have been taken to enhance physical distancing for our on-site operations. This includes limiting meetings to a maximum of five attendees, while maintaining a two-metre distance between individuals.
- We have limited facility visitors to those only essential for operations, and those visitors are required to complete a health screening questionnaire before entry.
- Redundancy plans and alternate supply sources have been secured to protect supply of potential at-risk product at this point.
- We are buying forward inventory as necessary.
- We have risk-assessed and mitigated potential freight disruption for our global clients and business units.
Sanitation & Travel
- We have enhanced our already strict level of sanitation across facilities with stringent protocols around key touch points and equipment.
- All business travel has been suspended, participation in events has been suspended and protocols have been put in place for international personal travel in line with directives from the federal government.
If you have questions regarding our COVID-19 precautionary measures, please contact Christine Jones Harris, Principal, Corporate Development at Chris.Harris@JonesHealthcareGroup.com.